MYOB UPDATES REQUIRED BEFORE 30 SEPTEMBER
Hotfix – AE/AO 5.4.26, 5.4.27, 5.4.28
The online components of MYOB AE/AO are affected by the retirement of TLS 1.0 security protocol.
Before 30 September 2018 you must:
- Update MYOB AE/AO with Hotfix 31916313 – TLS, available on my.MYOB
- Run and apply Windows Updates —the hotfix above will advise if you need to do this.
Contact Support if you have any queries.
AE/AO Tax 2018.0a, AE Tax 6.46 SP1, AE Tax 8.30 SP1
- PAYG Summary for Working Holiday Maker rules updated
- Updated import routines for 2018 form changes
- Latest ATO rates adjustments
- Resolved issues including unexpected PLS rejections for Individual ITRs
Check out the release notes.
Reference: MYOB Release and Support Bulletin, 16 Aug 2018